Re: [lincolnknitters] Dyeing Wool this Saturday

  • Beth Cordell
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2010
      Yup!  My ravitar is origamifox.  I've got some photos of the yarns that I did last time.

      On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Connie Bellows <cbellows2675@...> wrote:

      Oh, thank you!  Barring anything unplanned, I'll be there.  Are you on Ravelry?  Any project pages or pictures of your dyeing?
      Need any extra crock-pots or equipment for Saturday?  Questions, questions, questions ...

      Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities --Frank Lloyd Wright

      An Old Irish Blessing...

      May the road rise up to meet you.

      May the wind be always at your back.

      May the sun shine warm upon your face,

      and the rains fall soft upon your fields.

      And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

      Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      Edit reminder options