new here

  • sra_nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      Hi all. Thanks to Emily for inviting me to join the group. I found
      her in blogland. I moved to Lincoln with my family just back in
      June. I'm excited to have a knitting group to attend. I'm only going
      to be able to meet the first Saturdays of the month but I can't wait!

      If you care to read about me and my knitting you can find it here:
      http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

      Christy

      p.s. Emily--I do go to Cooper. I usually go during the week around
      1pm.
    • Patsy Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
        Christy,

        Love your blog, never tried one. So you have never had a Runza, don't feel bad I never heard of them either, being from California we didn't have any out there either. I liked them when I first had them many years ago, but to me they aren't as good.

        Love your sweater and if you can bring it to the next meetup would love to see it and feel that nice yarn. I have knitted since I was a kid and love it, but have never knitted a sweater. (one of my priorities after I retire). I knit mostly socks now, but have done a few dish cloths the last few weeks. I have a pattern that I bought and  I really like it.

        Hope to see you at the next meetup.

        Patsy