Re: Our next Saturday meeting....

  • joanne_neeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      This sounds like so much fun! I will be out of town on Aug. 19, so
      will have to miss. I miss being a regular participant, but I hope to
      be at the September meetings. I'll bet you had a great time at the
      luncheon held in honor of Julie.
      Joanne
      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"
      <eabracken@...> wrote:

      > On Saturday, August 19, we will meet at the Clubhouse at The Colony
      > Apartments, 3751 Faulkner Dr., 68516 for a potluck Lunch&Knit at
      12:00.
      > The Colony is located off S. 40th in the Williamsburg shopping
      area near
      > Hyvee. We have invited the newly formed Meet-up group of Lincoln
      > knitters to join our twice monthly group. We will still meet on
      the 1st
      > and 3rd Saturdays but thought we'd try an occasional lunch get-
      together.
      > In September, both Saturday meetings will be back at Wilderness
      Perk on
      > Pine Lake. But in October, we'll have another 12-3 Lunch&Knit at
      The