Sept. Guild Meeting -- this Saturday

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      Sorry for getting this out so late.

      This month bring your holiday/gift knitting ideas.

      Do you have a go-to project that you make for gifts, you know the kind - that never fail pattern that everyone loves.

      This month I would love for people to share what they have done (or are doing) for gifts &/or holiday knitting.

      I am working on a pair of Christmas stockings right now. One is done, and the other is about 1/3 done. I also love making cowls.

      If you are planning on making some gifts for this holiday season and haven't started yet, maybe you will find the perfect pattern at our meeting.

      I will also be doing a hands-on activity on beaded stitch markers.

      I have some supplies on hand, or bring what you have. I am making my markers with "tiger-tail" wire and crimp beads and glass beads. The only 2 tools needed are a pair of wire cutters and a pair of pliers (needlenose or other small-tipped, flat pliers). See how quick and easy this can be. These also make great gifts for those knitting friends of yours.

      Hope to see you there!