Re: [lincolnknitters] Traveling Woman shawl pattern

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
    Here's the PDF, but if it's the same thing that didn't print, I don't know if it will help.

    Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
    Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Repeats: This event repeats every week.
    Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
    City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

  • Cattalesx2
    Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010

      Anyone interested in dyeing wool, we will be at Trinity Baptist Church in the kitchen from 11-2.  It was so much fun the last time and we thought it would be good to have another.

      Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Connie Bellows
      Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010
        Oooo.  I haven't been active (at all!) with this group, but I'd love to be, and I've been wanting to try some dye-ing.  Can I come?

        Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities --Frank Lloyd Wright

        An Old Irish Blessing...

        May the road rise up to meet you.

        May the wind be always at your back.

        May the sun shine warm upon your face,

        and the rains fall soft upon your fields.

        And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

        Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
        City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      • Beth Cordell

          Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 12:15:00 PM

          Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
          Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
          City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

          Edit reminder options

        • Connie Bellows

            Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 12:15:00 PM