Our next Saturday meeting....

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 4:24 PM
      On Saturday, August 19, we will meet at the Clubhouse at The Colony Apartments, 3751 Faulkner Dr., 68516 for a potluck Lunch&Knit at 12:00.  The Colony is located off S. 40th in the Williamsburg shopping area near Hyvee.  We have invited the  newly formed Meet-up group of Lincoln knitters to join our twice monthly group.  We will still meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays but thought we'd try an occasional lunch get-together.  In September, both Saturday meetings will be back at Wilderness Perk on Pine Lake.  But in October, we'll have another 12-3 Lunch&Knit at The Colony.  (More on that date later.)  So to recap:

      Saturday, August 19   12-3 p.m.  The Colony Clubhouse.  Bring something to share for lunch.  It would be helpful if you would rsvp on this site and tell us what you plan to bring.

      Saturday, September 2  3-5  Wilderness Perk

      Saturday, September 16 3-5 Wilderness Perk

    • joanne_neeley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 8:03 AM
        This sounds like so much fun! I will be out of town on Aug. 19, so
        will have to miss. I miss being a regular participant, but I hope to
        be at the September meetings. I'll bet you had a great time at the
        luncheon held in honor of Julie.
        Joanne
        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"