Meals for the Carpenter Family

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Hello Knitters!

      Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend. This email is to ask if anyone would like to help out the Carpenter family by providing a hot/freezer meal for Lisa and her new little guy (btw, NO, she hasn't had him yet, but soon!).

      She will be emailing me once they are home and settled and ready for company. I assume it will be later this week or the beginning of next week. If you'd like to do this, please drop me an email at ssmast@... with a day of the week you'd be able to take them a meal, and I will do all the arrangements. I will get back to everyone who has volunteered with a set list and her contact info. Food allergies include BBQ, Ranch, and Cinnamon.

      Thanks in advance, knitters! This is such a huge blessing to a family with a new baby. I'm only sorry I wasn't able to coordinate anything with the past babies, as I had my own around the time they did :)

      Sarah Mast
      ssmast@...