Wednesday Night Knitting, 8/25/2010, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 24, 2010
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
        Hi, Does anyone have the Traveling Woman shawl patter from Ravelry.  I printed it at the library and got 6 pages of nothing.  Cathy

        Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
        City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      • Jennifer McKitrick
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
        Here's the PDF, but if it's the same thing that didn't print, I don't know if it will help.

        Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010

          Anyone interested in dyeing wool, we will be at Trinity Baptist Church in the kitchen from 11-2.  It was so much fun the last time and we thought it would be good to have another.

          Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
          Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
          City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

        • Connie Bellows
          Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2010
            Oooo.  I haven't been active (at all!) with this group, but I'd love to be, and I've been wanting to try some dye-ing.  Can I come?

            Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities --Frank Lloyd Wright

            An Old Irish Blessing...

            May the road rise up to meet you.

            May the wind be always at your back.

            May the sun shine warm upon your face,

            and the rains fall soft upon your fields.

            And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

            Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
            Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every week.
            Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
            City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

          • Beth Cordell

              Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 12:15:00 PM

              Date: Wednesday August 25, 2010
              Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every week.
              Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
              City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

              Edit reminder options

            • Connie Bellows

                Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 12:15:00 PM