Lace Knitting Yahoo Group

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010

      This is a very friendly group, and everything is free.

      You do need to learn how he charts things, as they are not done in a standard format or with standard abbreviations. (He does use the same abbreviations from one pattern to the next though)

      There is also a fan group of his on Ravelry (search MMario) and it should show up.

      On another note, there was some interest in making a group order from Sarah's yarns (http://sarahsyarns.com/). If the order has 4 or more cones of yarn, the order gets 25% off. I am unsure if we can get a wholesale price, as I was able to in the past. There are several nice yarns (on cones) on sale right now, though.

      If there is enough interest, I would be glad to place a group order. (I would not do an order for less than 4 cones though.)

      Have a great day,