RE: [lincolnknitters] Re: Lunch for Julie

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006

      Sorry for the late RSVP…I plan to be there as well.

      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com]
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10 1:06 PM
        The deadline for the county fair is fast approaching and before I send in my entry--I was wondering if anyone would be able to drop off my items.  I'm going to be out of town when it is time for check in (Aug 4th from 4-8pm).  Is anyone else entering that would be willing to take my items as well?  I'll be back in time to pick them up on the Sunday.