Moebius Supplies for Saturday

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      OK, so I have totally lost track of time.

      Supplies needed:

      yarn -- I recommend some left over sock yarn/fingering wt.
      US 2 or 3 needle -- **at least** 32 inches long -- for this, longer is better
      a stitch marker

      This set of supplies is just to learn how to do the moebius cast-on.

      If you wish to knit the Cowl, you will need a US 10 needle that is 40 or 47 inches long and about 200 yds of DK wt yarn.

      Once you learn the cast-on, the rest is normal knitting.