Re: Lunch for Julie

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006

      I'll be there, too!!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        I just blogged about my entries in the county fair.  I know we talked about this at the last knit group so I thought I'd share!

        http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

        See you all this weekend!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006

          Sorry for the late RSVP…I plan to be there as well.

          From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com]
          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 2008
            The deadline for the county fair is fast approaching and before I send in my entry--I was wondering if anyone would be able to drop off my items.  I'm going to be out of town when it is time for check in (Aug 4th from 4-8pm).  Is anyone else entering that would be willing to take my items as well?  I'll be back in time to pick them up on the Sunday.