Wooden Sock Yarn Needle Holder

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      Cathy was trying to find a sock needle holder - one of those wooden tubes (not cardboard) that you use to hold your socks in progress. I saw an ad on Ravelry, and I'm pretty sure, Cathy, that this is where I got mine.

      Knitzi - http://www.knitzi.com/

      Tana
    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
        Thank you Tana.  I just ordered one.  Cathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010