Fwd: Stitchlinks / Cardiff University knitting survey

  • Ruth Heer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Betsan <betsan@...>
    Date: Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM
    Subject: Stitchlinks / Cardiff University knitting survey
    To: Ruth Heer <ruthmheer@...>

    Hi

    Stitchlinks and Cardiff University have launched an online survey which looks at the impact of knitting
    on physical, mental and social wellbeing. The results will form part of a series of formal studies into
    the therapeutic benefits of knitting and will be published.

    Please click on the following link to access the survey https://www.surveys.cardiff.ac.uk/knitting2/

    A participant information sheet which explains what the survey is all about is also attached.

    We need 1,000 knitters to fill this survey out so please pass the link around your knitting friends, forums, groups and Ravelry.

    Thank you for helping us with this work.

    Best wishes

    Betsan

    PS If you filled out this questionnaire as part of the knitting and memory study, it's OK to fill it out again as we've changed some of the questions in response to your feeback.

    Stitchlinks Ltd, PO Box 3679, Bath, BA2 4WS, United Kingdom

    You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.