Getting a Jump on Things for July

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 11:33 AM
      July we will be back at Walt library for our meeting.

      Our topic will be Mobius Knitting. I posted a copy of a free pattern, or you can hunt it down on Ravelry too.

      I will get a supply list ready soon.

      For those of you who missed the Dyeing Lab last week, there has been several requests to do it again (really soon, too). If you are interested, let me know, and we will look into setting it up.

      Have a great day!