Fwd: Here's Your June 2010 TKGA Member e-Newsletter

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Dear TKGA Member,

      To view your June 2010 TKGA Member e-newsletter, click on the link below or go to the copy posted in the Member Login online area at www.TKGA.com.

      Newsletter link: http://www.tkga.com/resources/Jun2010Newsletter_.pdf.

      Happy knitting!
      TKGA Staff

      The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA - www.TKGA.com) is a non-profit organization dedicated solely to knitters and knitting. Its emphasis is on knitting education. Since 1984 The Knitting Guild Association has brought knitters together to connect, create and grow.

      TKGA is managed by Offinger Management Company (offinger.com).

      We hope you have enjoyed this communication from The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA). If you'd rather not receive information from us, please forward this e-mail to TKGARemove@... or mail your removal request to the address below. You may fax your removal request to 740-452-2552, or request removal by calling 740-452-4541.

      This is an advertisement from:

      The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA)

      1100-H Brandywine Blvd

      Zanesville OH 43701-7303

      DISCLAIMER: For security reasons, we strongly discourage the submission of credit card numbers through e-mail.