WWKIP Day!

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Come join us for World Wide Knit in Public Day!

      Location: Antelope Park, close to 27th and A St.
      Time: 10 a.m.-whenever
      Who: Any knitter and their family and friends
      Cost: free!
      What to bring: Knitting (of course), snacks, drinks, kids, friends, sunblock, and anything else for a park.

      In case of Rain? If it does, I guess we will have to move it inside somewhere. (Barnes & Noble, a coffee shop, the library?) We will keep an eye on the weather, and make more definite plans as they become necessary.

      We will try to use one of the pavilions, but may resort to the open picnic tables and the grass.

      I hope to see everyone!