WWKIP Day Poll!

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      Just wanted to remind everyone that the poll is still open for World Wide Knit in Public Day.

      There has only been 9 responses so far. We have 56 members in the Yahoo group. We need more participation!

      I'm not trying to be grouchy, just want everyone to enjoy this group and feel like they have a voice.

      Thank you to those who have made their vote. It is appreciated.

      Please, take a couple of minutes and vote. It's a one question poll.

      Have a great day!
      Shawn

      (I tried to send this yesterday, so if this is a repeat I'm sorry)