WWKIP Day

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010
      World Wide Knit in Public Day is coming up very soon. I just set up a poll to see everyone's interest level.

      I talked with the people Saturday at the Guild meeting, and interest in the Haymarket venue was not favorable. People were interested in finding a public place (mall, library, coffee shop) to get together though.

      Please take time to vote in the poll. (It's only 1 question) We really need some participation from the group members. I know everyone is busy, but if this group is to stay alive, we need some life from it's members.

      Have a great day,