May Guild Meeting Info.

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      I just wanted to post something about this month's Guild meeting.

      We will be at Walt Library from 1-4 p.m. in one of the meeting rooms.

      This month we are going to talk about summer knits.

      What do you like to knit during the summer? Do you take the summer off to do other fun things? Are you already starting on the holidays? Do you switch the fiber you work with? or maybe the weight of yarn? How about the size of your projects, does that change with the seasons?

      Bring your ideas, favorite summer patterns, and come join us.

      There will be a new square (posted in the files section of the yahoo group) to try. If you have any squares done, please bring them to the meeting. Once we get enough, we will practice our joining that Jen taught us in April.

      We will also be talking about what supplies you will need for the June Hands-on Dyeing Lab.

      Looking ahead for the rest of the year:
      June: Hands-on Dyeing Yarn (at Trinity Baptist Church so we can use the kitchen)
      July: Mobius Knitting
      August: Lace
      September: Holiday Knits
      October: Trick or Treat (at Trinity Baptist Church so we can have food)
      November: Colorwork
      December: Annual Ornament Exchange

      I hope to see everyone there!