Fwd: [nebraskaknittingguildTKGA] Weekend Getaway Contemplative Knitting and Crochet

  • Ruth Heer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ruth <ruthmheer@...>
      Date: Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:37 AM
      Subject: [nebraskaknittingguildTKGA] Weekend Getaway Contemplative Knitting and Crochet
      To: nebraskaknittingguildTKGA@yahoogroups.com

      Sunday AM June 27th 10AM-Noon. An opportunity to join Anne Ginn of String of Purls, as she introduces to our group creative exercises as a
      prayerful inviting of God into your knitting and crochet. Bring from your stash 3 balls of yarn, one "fun" yarn for texture. All optional.
      Our fellow Janeites will be enjoying a talk on clothing of the regency
      era at the same time. Wr will all have lunch at noon to finish our special weekend together.