Lunch for Julie

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2006
      Our next meeting is Saturday, August 5th. Before meeting at
      Wilderness Perk some of us are going to meet at Wilderness Ridge Golf
      Club at 1:00 for lunch. http://www.wildernessridgegolf.com

      The guest of honor is Julie Kundhi, who will shortly become a mother
      for the first time.

      Please let me know by next Friday if you are able to join us for
      lunch. We are planning to be at Wilderness Perk after lunch to enjoy
      our usual first of the month knitting group.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2006
        I would LOVE to attend!
        Christy

        yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
        Our next meeting is Saturday, August 5th. Before meeting at
        Wilderness Perk some of us are going to meet at Wilderness Ridge Golf
        Club at 1:00 for lunch. http://www.wilderne ssridgegolf. com

        The guest of honor is Julie Kundhi, who will shortly become a mother
        for the first time.

        Please let me know by next Friday if you are able to join us for
        lunch. We are planning to be at Wilderness Perk after lunch to enjoy
        our usual first of the month knitting group.

        Mary Pat

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006

          I'll be there, too!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2 2:09 PM
            I just blogged about my entries in the county fair.  I know we talked about this at the last knit group so I thought I'd share!

            http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

            See you all this weekend!

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4 3:12 PM

              Sorry for the late RSVP…I plan to be there as well.

              From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com]
              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 10, 2008
                The deadline for the county fair is fast approaching and before I send in my entry--I was wondering if anyone would be able to drop off my items.  I'm going to be out of town when it is time for check in (Aug 4th from 4-8pm).  Is anyone else entering that would be willing to take my items as well?  I'll be back in time to pick them up on the Sunday.