April Guild Meeting

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Tomorrow (Sat. 4/17/10) is our monthly Guild meeting.

      We will be at the Walt Library on S. 14th St. from 1-4 p.m.

      Jennifer is going to teach us to crochet squares together. She has joined our last 2 charity blankets, and does it so effortlessly. We thought it might be a nice skill to learn.

      Her project "Victorian Afghan" is a finalist in the Afghans & Throws category of the 2nd Annual Vanna's Choice® Yarn Contest sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn® Company and Michaels.

      Anyone read a good book lately? (knitting/craft related) Want to share it with the rest of us? Bring it along, or just tell us about it at the meeting.

      Have you finished a project and want to share? Bring it along and let us know all about it. We would love to oooh and aahh over it.

      Are you stuck in a project you are working on? Stop in to get some ideas on how to get unstuck. (Some day's you just can't do it alone.)

      If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

      I have posted this month's easy square in the files section. The advanced square will be "Joyful Children" from the Oddball file.

      I hope to see everyone tomorrow. Enjoy the beautiful spring weather.