Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 3/20/2010, 1:00 pm

  • Beth Cordell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2010
      REMINDER!!

      This month's meeting will be held at Trinity Baptist Church, 3801 La Salle Street, near 40th and Hwy. 2.  We'll be looking at different methods of increases.  It would be helpful to bring worsted weight yarn and appropriate sized needles and a small handful of stitch markers to practice these methods.

      See you on Saturday!

      Beth

      On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM, <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday March 20, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Edit reminder options