March Guild Meeting--NOTE VENUE CHANGE

  • origamifox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 8:35 AM
      Our Lincoln Knitter's Guild meeting will be on Saturday, March 20. We will be focusing on different methods of increasing. Please bring some scrap yarn and needles to practice these useful increases.

      **NOTE: The March Guild Meeting will be held at Trinity Baptist Church (3801 LaSalle Street, near 40th and Hwy. 2) due to a scheduling conflict at Walt Library.**

      Shawn will be introducing a new square or two for us to knit. If you have squares from January or February, please bring them along.