First Saturday Meeting Place

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I put a poll out for everyone to voice what they thought about where we meet for the first Saturday knitting.

      Here are the final results:

      POLL QUESTION: How happy are you with our 1st Saturday meeting place (Panera on 66th & O St.)?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Love it, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - Hate it, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - It's OK, but ... I'll go where ever we meet, 3 votes, 37.50%
      - I don't attend, so don't care, 3 votes, 37.50%
      - I would rather go somewhere else, 1 votes, 12.50%

      It seems that people either don't attend, or you will go just about anywhere we meet.

      For the people who don't attend, or would rather attend somewhere else, I would love to hear from you privately about what might entice you to come, or alternative places/times.

      Even those who do come, but have found a "great" place we might like to meet even better, let me know.

      Is 3-5 p.m. still an OK time for everyone? or would another time work better?

      Do you want another poll?

      Happy Knitting Everyone!