Destashing Some Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      I'm destashing some knitting (and sewing) books. If you are interested, I
      can stop by Saturday's guild meeting (can't stay long--got my daughter with
      me) or Wednesday night at B&N. I'm also listing these on craigslist and
      ravelry. First come, first served!

      All of these books are brand new or like new condition. All prices are lower
      than what you'll find on amazon.com (since the last time I checked!)

      Knitting in the Round by Jeanne Stauffer: $5
      Knitting Rules by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee: $5
      Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off: $5
      Knit Scarves! by Candi Jensen: $5
      Quick Baby Knits by Debbie Bliss: $5

      The Big Book of Kid's Knits by Zoe Mellor: $10
      Sweater Design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti: $10
      Knitting in Plain English by Maggie Righetti: $10
      Sensational Knitted Socks: $10
      Scarf Style by Pam Allen: $10

      Fit and Fabric from Threads Magazine: $5
      The Experts Book of Sewing Tips and Techniques: $5
      10-20-30 Minutes to Sew by Nancy Zieman: $5

      Thanks all!

      Julie

      kundhi.com
      twitter.com/jkundhi