February Guild Meeting--Cast Ons

  • origamifox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hi Y'all!

      The February Lincoln Knitter's Guild is fast approaching: Saturday, Feb. 20, 1-4pm at Walt Library (South 14th Street). Our main topic, by popular request, will be Casting On. We will be covering a variety of cast on methods, including some provisional and tubular cast ons.

      Please bring
      --light colored yarn (scraps)
      --appropriate size needles for your yarn
      --crochet hook
      –-any items you are knitting/have knit that you would like to share, need help with, or wish to work on during the meeting
      –-any books you would like to share your opinions on (knitting related)
      --a new knitting friend!

      Shawn will also be sharing two new squares for this month to challenge us! Please bring any January squares that you have completed.

      See you on Saturday!
      Beth, Shawn and Cathy