A Poll for everyone

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Folks,

      I just posted a poll. There has been some discussion about changing where we meet on the 1st Saturday of the month.

      Right now we are meeting at Panera on 66th & O St.

      I just want to get a feel for how everyone feels about our location.

      We moved to a more central location hoping to boost attendance. We did have a few new people show up this last Saturday and LOVED it!

      If everyone can chime in on the poll, please do so. The poll will automatically close Feb. 26. There is only 1 question, and 5 answers to choose from.

      If you know of a great place (free) that would welcome a group of knitters into their midst, let me know.

      I know no location will please everyone, but I would like to try to make as many people happy as possible.

      Happy Valentine's Day this Sunday!

      Have a great weekend,