New poll for lincolnknitters

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2010
      lincolnknitters group:

      How happy are you with our 1st Saturday meeting place (Panera on 66th & O St.)?

      o Love it
      o Hate it
      o It's OK, but ... I'll go where ever we meet
      o I don't attend, so don't care
      o I would rather go somewhere else

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17 8:27 AM
        lincolnknitters group:

        World Wide Knit in Public Day is coming up in June. Is anyone interested in doing something for this? This would fall on Saturday, June 12, 2010.

        o Yes
        o No

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7 2:51 PM
          lincolnknitters group:

          For those wishing to meet on the weekends, including the Guild meeting: What day and general time frame do you prefer?

          o Saturday before noon
          o Saturday after noon
          o Sunday before noon
          o Sunday after noon