Turning over the reins.....er, the yarn?

  • elizabethabracken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
      Shawn, Beth and Cathy: Great start to a new year with new officers! I am confident that Lincoln Knitters are in good hands.

      Shellie--I was so inspired by your bluebird and nest that I have pulled out the book to make one. Or maybe three. I think I will do a red one (cardinal) and then I might try to make a robin!

      Hope to see all of you next month.
    • Ruth Heer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
        CONGRATULATIONS!!! Shawn, Beth, and Cathy!!!