Fwd: BBC E-mail: Knitting project attracts ex-cons

  • Ruth Heer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Please keep our knit/crochet classes and Prayer Shawl Ministry in your prayers for the New Year at the Lydia House-Open Door Mission. We are moving into a larger "Home" and are looking forward to serving more women.

      It has been a great and challenging year  and brought many blessings and joy!!!

      God bless!!!

      Ruth Heer and Christine Johnson

      Nebraska Knitting Guild and Crochet Too