got yarn?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009

       Hey everyone!  Thanks to the holiday, I'll be at Wed night knitting!

      I've got a yarn request for you all.

      I'm working on a project and could use a few yards of sport weight, dk or fingering of each of the following colors:  gold, purple (dark, not lavender), and black. Does anyone have some in their stash they're willing to give up?  Acrylic preferred, but I'll take anything!  I'd really appreciate it!  I just can't bear to go and buy whole skeins of each of those colors when I know I just need a few yards of each.

      Christy

      christynelson.net

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
        Re: [lincolnknitters] got yarn? I'm putting some black in my knitting bag right now.

        Julie

        christynelson.net <http://christynelson.net>