Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Fwd: November Guild Meeting - Last Minute Knitted Gifts - CORRECTION

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
      I'm in Nashville this week so I will miss the meeting this Saturday.  But mark your calendar for our annual December Holiday Party and Ornament Exchange.  Sat., Dec. 12 from 1:00 to 4 ish at my (Liz's) house!  More details after Thanksgiving.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 19, 2009, at 11:19 AM, "aliassak1999" <amypurls@...> wrote:

      I'm actually going to be able to make this meeting! I've missed you guys...