Re: Fwd: November Guild Meeting - Last Minute Knitted Gifts - CORRECTION

  • aliassak1999
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
      I'm actually going to be able to make this meeting! I've missed you guys...

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

      > Clearly I have too many things on my plate - Knitting Guild is the 21st, not
      > this coming Saturday (the 14th). See everyone then!

    • Liz
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
        I'm in Nashville this week so I will miss the meeting this Saturday.  But mark your calendar for our annual December Holiday Party and Ornament Exchange.  Sat., Dec. 12 from 1:00 to 4 ish at my (Liz's) house!  More details after Thanksgiving.

        Sent from my iPhone