Photo album

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
      I've added a photo album with one photo but I'll add some more later.
    • joanne_neeley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2006
        I was so inspired by your photo, Liz, that I decided to add one also.
        I proved the old saying "third time is the charm" since that is how
        many tries it took me to get my photo in an album and posted. Somehow
        I added my photo (twice!) to the album Patsy started before I got it
        right. I used to think I was good with technology, but . . .

        It is a hot day for a baseball game, but I bet Liz is having a good
        time!

        Joanne

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2006
          You finished the fuzzy furry jacket!  It turned out really well, Joanne.

          Yes, we did have a good time again at the game today and, fortunately, we were under the roof in the upper stands so we had shade all afternoon.  Georgia Tech lost, though, and will be headed home.  We will have to see if Georgia can do any better.