Sampler Afghan

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
      On Saturday, someone mentioned that it might be fun to do a sampler afghan together next year. Here is something I came across (free!) that looks like it might be fun.

      Tana
    • Ruth Heer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
        We are doing the one that "Knit and Crochet Today" had this past year. It's free and on their website. We have a variety of groups doing it. Girl Scouts, members of the guild and women at the Open Door Mission-Lydia House. It's fun to have a "Knit-A-Long". There is a crochet and knit pattern available.

        Ruth

        On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

        On Saturday, someone mentioned that it might be fun to do a sampler afghan together next year. Here is something I came across (free!) that looks like it might be fun.

        Tana

      • Marabeth Luton
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
          Oh, how cute! I wish I could attend the Sat. meetings but I am not living in Lincoln at the present time.