Fwd: November Guild Meeting - Last Minute Knitted Gifts - CORRECTION

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2009
      Clearly I have too many things on my plate - Knitting Guild is the 21st, not this coming Saturday (the 14th). See everyone then!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
        I'm glad it's not this Saturday, since I'm going to go see Marianne Fons at the Quilt Museum this Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
          I'm actually going to be able to make this meeting! I've missed you guys...

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

          > Clearly I have too many things on my plate - Knitting Guild is the 21st, not
          > this coming Saturday (the 14th). See everyone then!

        • Liz
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
            I'm in Nashville this week so I will miss the meeting this Saturday.  But mark your calendar for our annual December Holiday Party and Ornament Exchange.  Sat., Dec. 12 from 1:00 to 4 ish at my (Liz's) house!  More details after Thanksgiving.

            Sent from my iPhone