I missed you all but......

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2006
      ...what a great time we had at the College World Series this afternoon!  The weather was perfect and the game was good even if Georgia didn't win.  I think if the weather cooperates we're going to go back tomorrow for the Georgia Tech game.  We've got four graduates in the family from those two schools so we have a vested interest in the outcome.