Re: [lincolnknitters] The Knitting Guild Needs YOU!

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Tana,  I would be willing to serve in some capacity.  I am Treasurer for Sewing For Babies and could do that.  I would like to see programs on planning fair isle for sweaters and darning or other fixes for garments etc.  I tried to click on your email address, but I'm at the library computer and it wouldn't let me.  Cathy