Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 10/17/2009, 1:00 pm

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      Don't forget that this is our annual "Trick or Treat" swap. Liz had sent out some info. at the end of September about this month's meeting.

      I will be there (barring no issues arise between now and then) with swap packages ready to go. Some tricks and some treats!

      I can't wait to get back to my "normal" schedule again. (My son passed his fitness class last night, and I'll be back to Wed. night knitting.YEAH!!!)

      I hope to see everyone there,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        I have an activity I need to be at from 1-3pm this Saturday (BOO!) so I'll miss out on the trick or treat swap!

        I hope to be able to make it to knitting on a regular basis soon but my Saturdays have been so crazy lately.

        Christy

        christynelson.net