TKGA Meeting, 10/17/2009, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday October 17, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        Don't forget that this is our annual "Trick or Treat" swap. Liz had sent out some info. at the end of September about this month's meeting.

        I will be there (barring no issues arise between now and then) with swap packages ready to go. Some tricks and some treats!

        I can't wait to get back to my "normal" schedule again. (My son passed his fitness class last night, and I'll be back to Wed. night knitting.YEAH!!!)

        I hope to see everyone there,

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
          I have an activity I need to be at from 1-3pm this Saturday (BOO!) so I'll miss out on the trick or treat swap!

          I hope to be able to make it to knitting on a regular basis soon but my Saturdays have been so crazy lately.

          Christy

          christynelson.net