sewing for babies

  • Amy H
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
      Does anyone have contact information for Sewing for Babies?
      thanks,
      amy

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
        they are on facebook, but their web site that's listed doesn't work. I googled them and they came right up.

        Shawn

      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
          Amy,  Did you need their new address?  You can call me at 489-4145 if you have a question about anything.  Cathy

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009