Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm I was at the beach! Hope to be there this week.

      Hope you are feeling better, Cathy.

      Julie

      I have been too tired and busy with work to come lately.  I think I'll be back in another month or so when I'm finished breastfeeding and hopefully getting more sleep at night.

      Hope you're doing okay, Cathy.

      Shelley

      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      From: cattalesx2@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:41:22 -0400
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm

      Hi,  Where was everyone last night??  I waited for 1/2 hour and then I left.  The past 2 weeks I was ill and had to go to ER.   Cathy

      Date:  Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time:  7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats:  This event repeats every week.
      Location:  SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip:  Lincoln, NE

      Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

      Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/>