Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2009
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2009
        Hi,  Where was everyone last night??  I waited for 1/2 hour and then I left.  The past 2 weeks I was ill and had to go to ER.   Cathy

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2009

          Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
          Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
          City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

        • Shawn Sheets
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2009
            I will be back starting Oct. 21! I can't wait to get out with other adults that are not family or work related.

            I'm sorry you were all alone last night Cathy. I hope you are feeling better.

            Shawn

            Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
            Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every week.
            Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
            City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

          • Tana Pageler
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 8, 2009
              Lisa, Carrie and I were there, but we were all late. We saw the tables together and knitting magazines on them, but we couldn't find you, Cathy. Sorry we missed you!

              Tana

              Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
              Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every week.
              Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
              City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

              Edit reminder options

            • Sarah
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
                I have been MIA for the past month or so due to being too busy in the months of Sept & Oct, we are moving today, so hopefully I'll be back next week, I miss you guys...and my sticks!
                Sarah
              • Lilshlow
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
                  I had some obligations at home on Wednesday night and wasn't able to make it. I should be there next week. :)

                  Stephanie
                • Shelley Jones
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

                    I have been too tired and busy with work to come lately.  I think I'll be back in another month or so when I'm finished breastfeeding and hopefully getting more sleep at night.

                    Hope you're doing okay, Cathy.

                    Shelley

                    To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
                    From: cattalesx2@...
                    Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:41:22 -0400

                    Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
                    Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
                      Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm I was at the beach! Hope to be there this week.

                      Hope you are feeling better, Cathy.

                      Julie

                      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
                      From: cattalesx2@...