Re: [lincolnknitters] October Guild Meeting

  • Sara L. Seifert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Sorry to hear you are moving, Liz.  Thanks for all your support, and good luck in Georgia.

      Sara

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:

      TKGA chapter meeting
      Lincoln (Nebraska) Knitters
      Saturday, October 17
      1:00 p.m.
      at the Walt Library

      It's our annual
      Trick or Treat Grab Bag!
      Bring a wrapped "trick" or "treat" for our grab bag exchange.  It can be something from your stash that you'll never use and want to dump on someone else. Or, it can be something "nice."  That's the fun of it!

      Program presented by Liz

      Knit A Pumpkin
      Perfect for your fall decor. Yarn and pattern provided.  Bring an assortment of needles.

      A note from Liz: this will most likely be my last meeting.  I am moving to Georgia and have already joined the Atlanta Knitting Guild!  Tana will be stepping up to cover my office until new officers are elected for January, 2010.  Please give her your support since she is still on maternity leave!