Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 9/19/2009, 1:00 pm

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hello everyone!

      This will be a Sit & Knit as Liz is out of town and I am on maternity leave.

      Have a good time!

      Tana

      On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:55 PM, <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday September 19, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Edit reminder options