TKGA Meeting, 9/19/2009, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday September 19, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Tana Pageler
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
        Hello everyone!

        This will be a Sit & Knit as Liz is out of town and I am on maternity leave.

        Have a good time!

        Tana

        Date: Saturday September 19, 2009
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
        Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

        Edit reminder options