Re: [lincolnknitters] TODAY ONLY! Alpaca from KS at Haymarket

  • Connie Bellows
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      Sarah,
      Hi.  Thanks for the info.  I just got your email and it's too late to go to the Haymarket.  Do you have contact info for the vender?
      Connie

      Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities --Frank Lloyd Wright

      An Old Irish Blessing...

      May the road rise up to meet you.

      May the wind be always at your back.

      May the sun shine warm upon your face,

      and the rains fall soft upon your fields.

      And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
        yes, I took a card and the one who was there is Cedar Hollow Farm Aplacas: 1022 Hwy 36 west
        Hiawatha KS
        nancysines@...
        cedarhollowalpacas.com

        on the back was maybe a sister farm called arbor lane farms
        wingspread@...

        Sarah M
      • Connie Bellows

          nancysines@yahoo. com
          cedarhollowalpacas. com

          on the back was maybe a sister farm called arbor lane farms
          wingspread@mindspri ng.com

          Sarah M