Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. June 17th

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
      I should be able to be there.
      Christy

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
      Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the month. Mary Ellen and I are
      planning on being there.

      Who will we see there?

      Mary Pat

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006

        I plan to be there.

        Cheers!

        From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [m

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
          I will be attending a fundraiding event in Seward for a friend of my son. She is a Seward girl, now living in Lincoln, married with 3 children. She has had surgery to remove a malignant brain tumor and has been receiving chemo therapy. My son and his family are coming from Omaha, and I volunteered to bake a cake for the supper that is being served.
          Have fun knitting, and I hope to see you next time.
          Joanne

          yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
          Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the month. Mary Ellen and I are
          planning on being there.

          Who will we see there?

          Mary Pat

          Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.